Since playing old school NES on you iPhone has become passé it’s time to start using your iPhone the way it was intended – as a Dyno.
Using the iPhones built in accelerometer, the guys at Dynolicious have developed an application that will allow you to measure your vehicles performance without all the fuss of strapping your car to rollers. Dynolicious measures the following, and reports including some very cool graphs:
- 0-60 MPH
- Other Speed Tests (0-10 MPH through 0-100 MPH in 10MPH increments)
- Quarter Mile Elapsed Time
- Quarter Mile Trap Speed
- Elapsed Time and Trap Speed for standard intervals (60′, 330′, 1/8 Mi, 1000′)
- Lateral G’s (current and peak)
- Braking G’s (current and peak)
- Wheel Horsepower
- Estimated Engine Horsepower
You can also store runs, max speeds, peak horspower and more.