WHAT IT DOES
AEM’s EGT & Boost gauges unite unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauges also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
WHY YOU WANT ONE
The EGT & Boost gauges feature a K-Type Thermocouple or AEM 35psi brass sensor respectively, making them among the fastest and most accurate gauges available. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the wideband gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and is available in black or white gauge faceplates.
MORE ANALOG APPLICATIONS ON THE WAY!
Following this release, AEM will be launching analog versions of the following display gauges throughout 2009: Water Temp, Oil Temp, Fuel Pressure, and Oil Pressure.
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Available in white or black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- EGT gauge includes high quality K-Type Thermocouple sensor
- Boost gauge includes AEM 35psi brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
To Download this Press Release in its entirety – AEM PR – Analog Display Gauges