Just wanted to give you a quick heads up to tell you what I see. In the past week we’ve been hit with a barage of Mitsubishi Evolution X parts and more are on the way.
- HKS Legamax Exhaust (31021-AM002)
- HKS Bumper Protector (34005-AM003)
- HKS IC Piping (13002-AM003)
- HKS Super Hybrid Filter (70017-AM007)
- HKS M-Series Spark Plugs (50003-M40XL & 50003-M45XL)
- GReddy Racing Ti-C Exhaust (10137906)
- ARC Induction Box (AIDBCZ4A)
- ARC Front Mount Intercooler (AM073CZ4AG)
- ARC IC Piping Kit (AICPCZ4A)
- ARC Carbon Hood Inlet Cover (AEDCCZ4A)
- ARC Titanium Exhaust System(ATSCZ4A-A & ATSCZ4A-B)
- ARC Suction Pipe Titanium/Name Plate (ATIPCZ4ANP)
- ARC Suction Pipe Titanium/Etched (ATIPCZ4AEC)
- ARC Suction Pipe Aluminum/Polished (AAIPCZ4A)
Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) has released new high performance clutch kits and components for the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR 5 Speed. ACT’s new clutch kit for the Evo X feature a Heavy Duty Pressure Plate or Xtreme Pressure Plate that incorporates hardened diaphragm fingers for decreased wear and provides a 42% increase in clamp force over the stock unit on the HD Pressure Plate and 58% increase over stock with the XT Pressure Plate. The ACT Street Clutch Kit combines the Heavy Duty Pressure Plate or Xtreme Pressure Plate and a Performance Organic Disc, a disc that features special performance organic friction materials to withstand increased heat and abuse, steel backed linings for high burst strength and modifications engineered for quicker shifting. The ACT Street Clutch Kit provides a moderate and consistent pedal feel, smooth engagement, significantly improved durability and increases the torque capacity to 512 ft. lbs. for the Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and 573 ft. lbs. for the Xtreme Pressure Plate ACT Race Clutch Kits will hold 655 ft. lbs. of torque with the Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and 734 ft. lbs. with the Xtreme Pressure Plate. Metallic Ceramic Xtreme Discs are available in 4 and 6 puck sprung and un-sprung hub designs and are very durable while allowing for quick shifting. The Xtreme Discs are design for high power engines and is recommended for track use only.
- ACT Heavy Duty ‘HD’ Clutch Kit (Street Disc) – ME1-HDSS
- ACT Heavy Duty ‘HD’ Clutch Kit (4 Puck) – ME1-HDR4
- ACT Heavy Duty ‘HD’ Clutch Kit (4 Puck Sprung) – ME1-HDG4
- ACT Heavy Duty ‘HD’ Clutch Kit (6 Puck) – ME1-HDR6
- ACT Heavy Duty ‘HD’ Clutch Kit (6 Puck Sprung) – ME1-HDG6
- ACT Xtreme ‘XT’ Clutch Kit (Street Disc) – ME1-XTSS
- ACT Xtreme ‘XT’ Clutch Kit (4 Puck) – ME1-XTR4
- ACT Xtreme ‘XT’ Clutch Kit (4 Puck Sprung) – ME1-XTG4
- ACT Xtreme ‘XT’ Clutch Kit (6 Puck) – ME1-XTR6
- ACT Xtreme ‘XT’ Clutch Kit (6 Puck Sprung) – ME1-XTG6
All ACT Pressure Plates and discs for the 2008 Lancer Evolution X are SFI certified. All kits include a new release bearing.
Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT) is pleased to introduce a new lightweight, forged, Certified SFI Spec. 1.1, XACT ProLite flywheel for 90-95 Toyota MR2 Turbo & 87-93 Toyota Celica All Trac.
ACT ProLite CNC machined flywheels are made from high quality forged Chrome-moly and feature an induction hardened integral ring gear for increased durability. All ACT flywheels are heat treated for strength and precision balanced for smooth operation. Driver and spectator safety are top priority at ACT. Each flywheel is tested and certified to meet SFI Spec 1.1 standards, which means that all XACT StreetLite and ProLite flywheels are legal for competition when SFI Spec. 1.1 is required or recommended. XACT flywheels come complete with an official SFI sticker and a serial number as required for certification.
The new XACT ProLite flywheels for 90-95 Toyota MR2 Turbo & 87-93 Toyota Celica All Trac offers significant weight savings from the factory part. The weight of this new flywheel is 10.5 lbs and offers significantly improved engine response.